TITAN Survival’s products are trusted and used by military forces and outdoor enthusiasts all around the world, and our focus on innovation and superior quality means superior performance that you can count on.
This premium survival bracelet is woven from our patented SurvivorCord, which integrates 3 potential life-saving survival strands into our top-rated MIL-SPEC 550 Paracord. Our parachute cord is manufactured from 100% premium Nylon, is 5mm in diameter, and contains 21 individual strands, braided into seven seriously-strong 3-ply yarns. We then add a single strand of waterproof waxed jute for starting fires, a 25-lb. mono-filament fishing line, and a strong, pliable metal wire that can be used for snares, conductive lines, or other emergency needs. SurvivorCord is the ultimate paracord replacement and is also known as Survival Cord.
With a Minimum Tensile Strength of 550 lbs., SurvivorCord is perfect for:
– Tying down items to your car or backpack.
– Hanging a rucksack from a tree or Stringing up a clothes-line to dry out wet clothing.
– Stringing up a trip wire to rig an area by tying cans, chimes, etc. to the cord to alert you of intruding animals.
– In addition to its general utility functions, TITAN SurvivorCord is also excellent for Survival Kits, Bug-Out Bags, and Vehicle Emergency Kits.
– When threaded with beads, use it as a pace counter to estimate distance covered by foot.
– “The guts”, or individual yarns of the core, can be removed when finer string is needed for sewing or suturing.
– Or use it to slowly lower your equipment down from a higher plane.
– Secure a makeshift splint or creating a makeshift sling.
– Create or Rig a pulley system to lift a heavy object.
We confidently back our TITAN products with a 100% satisfaction, no hassle, money-back guarantee. Try TITAN Survival today and you’ll never purchase another brand again!
GUARANTEED TO FIT – This adjustable survival bracelet is available in multiple lengths, is 1.25″ wide, and 0.3″ thick. After selecting your size, a 3-position adjustable bow shackle allows further fine-tuning for a comfortable fit. We also include an extra fastener for your convenience, just in case.
MADE WITH SURVIVORCORD – This paracord survival bracelet is woven with more than 11 feet of TITAN’s patented SurvivorCord, using a Trilobite Weave pattern. That’s 3.5 meters of MIL-SPEC 550 cord, snare wire, fishing line, and waxed jute integrated into a stylish bracelet that you’ll always have in a survival situation.
STAINLESS STEEL BOW SHACKLE – The included TITAN Bow Shackle has a large gate opening of ½ inch (13mm) which makes attaching to the adjustment clasp, very easy. In addition, this clasp can hold up to 1,650 static pounds in an emergency.
REAL AMERICAN INNOVATION – TITAN Survival’s Mission is to provide our customers with innovative, high-quality outdoor survival gear and tactical products. From planned Camping, Hiking, and Boating trips, to unplanned Emergency situations – Our focus on superior quality means superior performance that you can count on.
THE TITAN PROMISE – We’re an American veteran-owned business, and all authentic TITAN Survival products have a LIFETIME GUARANTEE. If you’re unhappy with our products in any way, we will completely refund your purchase. No questions asked.
Spesso comprati insieme
- Questo articolo: TITAN Paracord Survival Bracelet | Made with Patented SurvivorCord (550 paracord, fishing line, snare wire, and waxed jute for fires). FREE eBooks Included.$13.98
- TITAN SurvivorCord | 100 Feet | Patented Military Type III 550 Paracord/Parachute Cord (3/16 Diameter) with Integrated Fishing Line, Fire-Starter, and Snare Wire. FREE Paracord Projects eBook.$25.53
- Titan Paracord SurvivorSteel Ferrocerium Fire-Starter | 5" x 1/2" Ferro-Rod, with Patented SurvivorCord Handle and Integrated High-Decibel Emergency Whistle. Perfect for Bushcraft, EDC, Camping.$19.95
- Linshanbang Paracord Survival Bracelet with Adjustable Black Stainless Steel D Shackle - Grade Type III Military Bracelet - Suitable for 8 to 9 Inch Wrists$6.95