Prepare in 26 Paychecks A Paycheck to Paycheck Prepping Guide:
Have you ever wonder how to start prepping? I have established this prepping guideline to help make the daunting task of getting prepared more manageable for you. Most people get paid bi-monthly, which means you will receive 26 paychecks this year. I have broken down the basic steps of getting prepared over each paycheck to make the process more manageable for you. Granted, some folks make more than others, so please feel free to adjust your preps to what is comfortable for your budget. There is no need to go broke over night in order to provide for your family in times of disaster or misfortune. Prepping is a process of learning, gathering, and becoming more self-reliant.
Becoming more self-reliant is something you can benefit from on a daily basis. Building a pantry is a great way to avoid having to run to the store for one missing ingredient. Prepping is a great way to save money and gain a little peace of mind. Buying products today locks you into today’s price, which will most-likely be higher the near future.
Things To Consider When Using Our Guide
- Decide what you are prepping for and this will help dictate your top priorities.
- Realize that you can’t buy everything all at once so make a list and prioritize your needs.
- Identify special needs such as glasses, medications, or other personal needs and make sure to prep those items first.
- Stock up on food and water first, if you are fed and hydrated, it will buy you time to figure out the rest of your needs.
- Remember you can always come back and get stuff on the next paycheck.
- As you start prepping a lot of your needs will become clearer and your priorities will change so don’t get hung up on one idea or item. The important thing is that you have decided to start prepping… so do it!
- Always be on the look out for deals and creative ways to prep while saving some cash.
- My list is not the end all be all of lists. I have compiled these ideas from all over the web and from my experience. Check back often as I will always be adding more ideas, lists, and videos to each of the posts bellow.
Paycheck Prepping Breakdown
- Paycheck #1-The Basics
- Paycheck #2– The Basics Part 2
- Paycheck #3– Prep Your Pets and Start Your 72 Hour Preps
- Paycheck #4– Secure Your Home
- Paycheck #5– Sanitation and Medical Preps
- Paycheck #6– Dental Health & Pantry Preps
- Paycheck #7-Medical Supplies & Prepper Education
- Paycheck #8– Survival Tools & Water Preps
- Paycheck #9- Food Preservation
- Paycheck #10– Pantry & Fuel Preps
- Paycheck #11– Build a Prepper’s Tool Box
- Paycheck #12– Secure Your Home & Water Supply
- Paycheck #13– Sanitation & Dental Preps Part 2
- Paycheck #14– Long-Term and Basic Preps Continued
- Paycheck #15– Prep That Pantry
- Paycheck #16- Pantry Needs
- Paycheck #17- Pantry Essential
- Paycheck #18– Long Term Food Prep
- Paycheck #19– Baking Preps and Communication
- Paycheck #20– Prep Your Home for Winter and More
- Paycheck #21– Prepper Education Continues
- Paycheck #22– Homesteading & Beyond
- Paycheck #23– Preppers Grab Bag of Goodies
- Paycheck #24– Medical Supplies & Essential Prepper Tools Part 2
- Paycheck #25– Essential Preps
- Paycheck #26– Security & Weapons Preps