Prep Your Pantry
Remember when you prep your pantry to buy items your family already eats and enjoys. If you don’t eat sardines don’t buy sardines. A little variety in your pantry is a nice feature so you don’t get sick of eating the same thing day in and day out. Oatmeal is one of my breakfast favorites, but by month two I think I might pass.
Also when bringing in new preps to your pantry, make sure to rotate old products to the front so you use them first. The food industry refers to this process as first in first out.
Urban Preps to Buy
- Canned goods of soups, stews, vegetables or fruit
- Boxes or cereal
- Dry goods (rice, beans, oats, etc.)
- Jars of peanut butter
- Protein bars
- Diapers and wipes
- Infant formula
- Infant cereal
- Baby food
- Powdered milk
- Protein/calorie drinks
- Feminine hygiene supplies
- Medical supplies
- Hiking boots
- Start an exercise routine and make a commitment to do at least 10 minutes a day of physical activities and gradually build up when your body gets used to the workout.
- Begin a daily vitamin regimen.
- Plan healthy meals before you go grocery shopping and stock up on healthy snacks such as fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts, trail mixes, eggs, yogurt, etc
- Get Your Pantry Organized. Click here for More Info